- There will be no refunds due to weather or snow conditions.
- There will be no refunds for those who are unwilling to participate in the class.
- There will be no refunds for those who become ill the morning of, or during the lesson.
- For no-shows the full amount of the lesson will be charged and no refund will be given. Requests to cancel a lesson after the start of that lesson will be considered a no-show.
- Early drop off is nonrefundable.
- This policy will be strictly enforced with all MSLC pass holders.
Changing or transferring your lessons
- A reservation may be changed or transferred to a future date with no fee if the request is made at least 48 hours prior to the lesson start date.
- If the request is made less than 48 hours prior to the start of the lesson there will be a $20 administrative fee.
Canceling your lessons
- If a reservation needs to be cancelled in entirety and a refund given (with more than 48 hours' notice prior to the start of the lesson) a $20 administrative fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation takes place less than 48 hours prior to the start of the lesson then a $50 cancellation fee will be charged.
- Any cancellations the day of will be charged the entire cost of the lesson. No exceptions.