All purchases are non-transferable and subject to cancellation policy. There will be NO refunds due to weather, snow conditions or not showing on arrival date.
Cancellation policy for lift tickets, rentals and ski school:
- Cancellations must occurred by 5pm PST at a minimum of two days prior to arrival date, defined as the cancellation deadline.
- A purchase may be canceled prior to the cancellation deadline for a fee of $20
- A purchase may be changed but not canceled after the cancellation deadline but before 5pm PST prior to date of arrival for a fee of $50.
- There are no cancellations or changes permitted after 5pm PST of the day prior to arrival.
- For advanced purchase ski & board school lessons
- There will be NO refunds due to weather or snow conditions, those who are unwilling to participate in the class, those who become ill the morning of, or during the lesson.
- For no-shows the full amount of the lesson will be charged and no refund will be given. Requests to cancel a lesson after the start of that lesson will be considered a no-show.
- Early drop off is nonrefundable.
- This policy will be strictly enforced with all customers including passholders.