We want to make your rental experience easier and quicker so you get out on the mountain faster. Follow these simple steps and start enjoying the mountain.
We need to acquire some important data in order to get you set up on your gear. If you are renting equipment for the first time, then you need to head to a Customer Sign-In Station at the resort.
Customers under the age of 18, who are visiting Sugar Bowl without a parent or guardian, need to present this rental form on the day of visit.
Parents must sign a release of liability for any minor under the age of 18 who is participating in any lesson program.
Please bring the form with you on the day of your visit.
Rental Form (Download)
Lesson Release Form (Download)
Advanced Purchase Rentals Online
Rental Process at The Resort
- Purchase your rentals at least 2 days in advance. Buy Now
- Arrive at the designated Rental Shop on the date you selected and proceed to the Advanced Sales register.
- View Refund/Cancellation Policy
- Head to a Customer Sign-in and enter all of your billing info as well as your height, weight, age, and shoe size to fit your rental equipment.
- Go to the cashier to pay for your equipment & lift ticket.
Proceed to the boot station & we'll get you a great pair of boots that fit your feet.
- Next go to the ski and board stations, we will size and adjust your skis or board.
Skiers can then go to the pole section & we'll fit you with the correct length of pole.
- Head out to the mountain & enjoy your day