Offering convenient slopeside rental locations.
Lift tickets, rentals and private lessons are now available for purchase online through February 28, 2021. Availability for future dates will be released 1-2 weeks prior to the new period.
Advance, online purchases are required. No day-of, walk-up tickets, rentals or lessons will be available. There will be no opportunity to purchase a lift ticket at Sugar Bowl on the day of your visit.
Notify me when products become available for the next period.
2020/2021 Ski & Snowboard Rentals
*Ski packages include skis, boots and poles. Snowboard package included board, bindings and boots.
Helmets rentals available for an additional $15.
All rentals must be purchased online at least three days prior to your arrival.
There will be a very limited quantity of lift tickets & rentals available for purchase on any given day, so we recommend you purchase early. Online rates are variable based on the day & time of year you select. Rates are subject to change.
View Cancellation Policy
The Rental Process
Follow these tips to ensure that your rental experience is safe, quick and easy:
- Purchase rentals online, 3+ days in advance. You will not be able to rent equipment on the day of your visit.
- It is essential that you arrive at the rental shop on-time for your appointment. We are carefully metering entry into the shop to ensure that physical distancing can be maintained among all guests. If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your appointment time. If you arrive late, we may be able to accommodate you on a space-available basis. No guarantees, however.
- Only those guests with a pre-purchased rental reservation will be allowed inside the rental shop at their appointment time. One parent or legal guardian must accompany a guest who is under the age of 18; all others must wait outside.
- Judah Lodge rental shop customers may have complimentary access to one small storage basket in our supervised basket check area. Lockers are not available this year due to COVID-19 safety protocol. Plan to use your car for any larger items you need to store.
- Sugar Bowl follows best practices in its sanitization procedures to ensure that all rentals – skis, snowboards, boots, poles and helmets – are sterilized prior to pick-up.
- You must wear a face covering the entire time you’re inside the rental shop.
- If you also ordered a lift ticket online, you can pick up the ticket in one stop at the rental shop when you arrive for your appointment.
View Refund/Cancellation Policy
Download Rental Form
Download Lesson Form
Customers under the age of 18, who are visiting Sugar Bowl without a parent or guardian, need to present a signed rental form on the day of visit.