Submit your donation request now for the 2018/19 ski & snowboard season.
We are proud to support hundreds of organizations and causes each year with in-kind contributions of lift tickets and trail passes, valid Sunday-Friday non-holiday, for the season in which they are issued.
The overwhelming volume of requests we receive each year necessitates we focus our donations on specific causes and regions so we may share charitable resources in a clear and transparent manner. As a result, every request may not be granted, based on the donation guidelines outlined below.
- Requesting organizations must be tax exempt, 501 (c) non-profits and not be affiliated with a religious or political cause.
- They must be engaged in efforts to directly support K-12 education, environmental sustainability, the promotion of healthy lifestyles, or the growth and advancement of snow sports.
- Organizations must also reside in the greater North Lake Tahoe region (preferred), or along the I-80 corridor from Reno to San Francisco.
- Contributions are given priority based on their proximity to Sugar Bowl | Royal Gorge, and the reach and impact of the programming or event (i.e. requests that touch many people and collectively make the biggest impact will be supported first). Standard contributions consist of (2) two lift tickets and are generally granted on a one-time basis per organization, per year.
- ALL DONATION REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE AT LEAST 45 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT!
How to Apply:
Requests may be submitted at any time during the year via our online application below. Please be sure your request is submitted a minimum of 45 days prior to the event or print deadline for the event's promotional materials.
For more information, contact:
Sugar Bowl | Royal Gorge
PO Box 5
Norden, CA 95724
(530) 426-9000 ext. 7100