First Time Ski & Snowboard Lessons
Everyone was a beginner at one-time.
New to skiing or snowboarding? No problem, at Sugar Bowl we have staff trained help you even if you have never touched snow before. The First Time Package provides what you will need to get started all in one convenient bundle, all you need to do is show up and we will take care of the rest.
Tips for a Successful Day
- Reserve your lesson prior to arrival.
- Lessons do sell-out especially on weekends & holidays
- Arrive at least 1 1/2 hour prior to your lesson time
- This will ensure you get your rental equipment in plenty of time and don't have to rush around
- Wear appropriate clothing including: (Items below are not included in the package)
- Warm Jacket & Waterproof Pants
- Waterproof Gloves
- Sunglasses or Goggles
- Warm Hat or Beanie
- Wear a Helmet ($12 Rentals Available)
- Dress in Layers
- This helps so you can add more layers for warmth or remove clothing if you are getting too warm