Refunds, Change Fees and Cancellations
As a small, family-owned resort, Sugar Bowl occasionally experiences capacity constraints on its inventory of ski/snowboard instructors and rental equipment, especially on peak weekends and holidays. As a result, we strongly encourage our guests to make advance reservations to ensure these perishable resort services are available upon your arrival. Should your plans require a change or cancellation to an advance reservation, the following policies shall apply and will be strictly enforced with all guests, including season pass holders.
- All purchases are non-transferable and non-refundable, subject to the provisions below.
- There will be NO refunds due to weather, snow conditions or not showing on the reservation arrival date.
- All advance reservations may be changed, without penalty, if changes are made prior to 5:00 pm PST 3 days in advance of arrival (i.e. change made by 5:00 pm PST on Wednesday for a Saturday reservation).
- Changes to an advance reservation made inside 5:00 pm PST 3 days in advance of arrival AND prior to 5:00 pm PST 1 day prior to arrival are subject to a $50 change fee (i.e. changes for a Saturday reservation from 5:01 pm PST Wednesday through 5:00 pm PST Friday are subject to the $50 change fee).
- Advance reservations may be cancelled and refunded if made prior to 5:00 pm PST 3 days in advance of arrival for a cancellation fee of $20 (i.e. cancellation made by 5:00 pm PST on Wednesday for a Saturday reservation).
- NO cancellations or refunds are permitted after 5:00 pm PST 3 days in advance of arrival. See above for permitted changes subject to a $50 change fee.
- Advance reservation “no-shows” or changes and cancellations after 5:00 pm PST 1 day prior to arrival will be subject to full forfeiture.
- Only in the event of a resort-wide CLOSURE will the above policy terms be subject to review and modification at the sole discretion of Sugar Bowl | Royal Gorge.