Sugar Bowl is pleased to announce a new ownership & management structure for the 2012/13 ski season and beyond.
Sugar Bowl Resort has signed an agreement to operate Royal Gorge Cross Country Resort, America's largest cross-country operation, which is being purchased by the Truckee Donner Land Trust, the Trust for Public Land and the Northern Sierra Partnership.
"Several friends and family members who took lessons at Sugar Bowl this season and found them to be extremely helpful."
Required Lessons Forms
In order to participate, please fill out the following forms. you can fax them prior to your trip or bring them with you. If you do fax them make sure to bring your original copies. A parent or legal guardian must sign each form for any minor under the age of 18. We will not accept forms signed by family friends, relatives or group leaders.
- A reservation may be changed or transferred to a future date with no fee if the request is made at least 48 hours prior to the lesson start date.
- If the request is made less than 48 hours prior to the start of the lesson there will be a $20 administrative fee.
- If a reservation needs to be cancelled in entirety and a refund given (with more than 48 hours notice prior to the start of the lesson) a $20 administrative fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation takes place less than 48 hours prior to the start of the lesson then a $50 cancellation fee will be charged.
- For no-shows the full amount of the lesson will be charged and no refund will be given. Requests to cancel a lesson after the start of that lesson will be considered a no-show.
- Early drop off is non refundable.