Please call 530-426-6772 for more information or reservations.
2012/2013 General Admission Days
Our innovative General Admission program is designed to simplify skiing and riding. The basic idea is this - If you have a qualifying season pass or lift ticket, then you can take a free group lesson of any skill level and / or use our standard rental equipment for no charge whenever “GA” is in effect.
Sound too good to be true? Well, it’s true. Skiers and riders have more fun making turns on snow when they have easy access to the tools and training to improve their skills. General Admission is just another way for us to help you begin or extend your lifetime of joy playing in the mountains. Parents must sign a release of liability for all minors under 18 participating in any lesson program. Fill & Print Now >>> Please bring this form with you and turn in at time of purchase or fax ahead to 530-426-6722.
Important restrictions do exist so here's everything you need to know to make the most of General Admission at Sugar Bowl:
Season Pass or Lift Ticket requirements for General Admission are:
- Daily from opening day through December 21, 2012.
- Monday – Friday from January 7, 2013 through March 17, 2013, excluding January 21 & February 18-22, 2013.
- Daily from March 18, 2013 through closing day.
Lesson details for General Admission are:
- Season pass holders of all ages may participate in GA with a valid pass.
- Ages 13-69, any all-mountain lift ticket holder may participate in GA for free. Click here for lift ticket prices
- Ages 4-12, special rate Bear Tracks lift, lesson and rental packages are available on GA days. A la carte ticket and rental pricing offers a more affordable option for children who do not want a lesson. Click here for Bear Tracks Pricing
- Ages 3 & under cannot take GA lessons but may use GA equipment rentals
Rental details for General Admission are:
- We call our group lessons "Progression Sessions" because they are designed to help you grow from a beginner to an all-mountain enthusiast.
- GA lessons are only available at our Mt. Judah Portal.
- GA lessons are available at either 10:30am OR 1:30pm. Please arrive at the White Pine meeting area 15 minutes early!
- Additional lesson may be purchased for $25.
- GA lessons are 2 hours in duration.
- GA lessons are not available for ages 3 and under.
- Ski GA lessons are available for ages 4 and up.
- Snowboard GA lessons are available for ages 7 and up.
- Signature Children’s Lessons are available at regular rates.
- Private Lessons are available at regular rates.
Click here to read more on season passes
- Standard ski or snowboard equipment is available at our Mt. Judah or Village rental locations.
- If you plan to take a GA lesson, please arrive to a rental shop 1 hour before your lesson meeting time.
- $20 upgrade to high performance skis is available.
- Customers must complete a rental form each day they take out our rental equipment.
- Children age 17 and under must have a rental form that is signed by their parent or guardian.
- Pass holders may bypass our customer sign-in stations and proceed directly to a cashier station to complete their registration. Please present your pass for the fastest service.
For additional information please feel free to contact us by email or 530-426-6783.
Phone: (530) 426-9000 Snow Phone: (530) 426-1111 Mobile Site: Address: 629 Sugar Bowl Road, Norden CA 95724